- Please email me for current per song mixing rate at email@example.com
- Revisions are always included
- Instrumental mixes included
- Ensures you 8-10 hours of my time per song
- Alternative mixes can be done upon request (TV Mix, Vox Up, Acapella, etc)
- Stems can also be created upon request - $25/song
First, contact me about your project by email or the form below. After we've discussed your project, prepare your files to the specifications listed below, and send your send via wetransfer.com, a dropbox share folder, or some other kind of online file transfer site. Then, I will mix the songs and upload mixes to a dropbox folder for you to download, review, approve or request revisions. After the first round of revisions, I prefer to do a live stream mix session to finish out the revision process.
After mixes are approved I will provide:
- 24 Bit WAV files of the final mixes
- 24 Bit WAV files of the final instrumental mixes
- Alternative mixes upon request
Preparing Your Files
I mix using Logic Pro X or Pro Tools. All I need is a set of consolidated/synced WAV or AIFF files per song. In some instances, I can accept a Logic or Pro Tools session file as long as the audio files are included with the session file.
1) Please deliver consolidated audio tracks starting at an identical moment on the timeline using their original recorded sample rate, bit depth, and mono/stereo file type. Do not "bounce" each track individually via the stereo bus (which results in a stereo file each time). Be sure to use an "export all tracks" type function in your DAW.
2) Please remove all plugins (EQ, compression, distortion, delay, reverb etc) prior to export. If there are tracks that utilize plugins to create a specific sound which you are confident you like and want to maintain in the mix stage, please do. However, I strongly advise that you please send 2 versions for these tracks -- one with the effects printed and one without. Any plugins that have any sort of “noise” built in (hiss, hum, tape sound, etc) I’d please ask you to disable that before delivery.
3) Label audio files as best as possible if you have time -- preferably with prefixes by instrument group (DRM, BASS, GTR, VOX, KEY, etc) so I can drop tracks into my mix template session without having to guess or figure out what's what by listening. Please separate prefixes and track name with an underscore character followed by any numbering if there are layers of the same content. example: DRM_KickIn.wav, GTR_Amp1,wav, VOX_Lead1.wav, VOX_Double2.wav, etc...
4) If the track was recorded to a click/grid, please provide BPM per song. Providing the key of the song is often helpful too!
5) If you prefer to send the entire session from your DAW, that is okay too! I can accept files from Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Reaper, and Ableton. In addition to printing tracks with important plugin processing, make sure to also print all software instruments to new audio files within your session if you go this route.
6) Finally, archive all files by song in a zip file and send via wetransfer.com, a dropbox share folder, or some other kind of online file transfer site. You can also mail a hard drive if you choose.
Fill out the form below and I will email you back with an estimated cost and timeline for your project!